WE LIKE IT HOT
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HEATED VINYASA YOGA AND 'HOT' (BIKRAM) YOGA?
These are two different styles within the same family of yoga (Hatha Yoga). Bikram is a fixed sequence of 26 concentrated postures practiced in a room heated to 105 degrees. Vinyasa Flow is a dynamic style of yoga focused on synchronizing breath with continuous movement - each sequence aligns with inhalations and exhalations.
At Better Buzz, these sequences you practice will be tied to music in a room heated to between 85-95 degrees, depending on the number of students.
BETTER BUZZ IS DIFFERENT
Unlike many heated yoga studios, at Better Buzz, you will experience FAR infrared heating panels. These panels heat like the sun, warming your body from within and providing a therapeutic, deep penetrating, detoxifying form of heat which expels toxins, heavy metals and pollutants from the body, providing significant benefits.
FAR infrared heat promotes a stronger immune system, better cardiovascular health, and it also speeds up the healing process in soft tissue injuries such as tears, pulls, and sprains. The penetrating heat of FAR infrared heat therapy helps heal scars, wounds, and cuts, it also smoothes skin’s texture, lessens coarseness, and reduces pore size.
Infrared heat penetrates the skin and gets into the cells. This type of heat rejuvenates and detoxifies the body on a cellular level. We use this particular type of heating system specifically to benefit the health of our students.
BENEFITS OF USING FAR INFRARED HEAT:
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system
- Heals injuries faster and more efficiently
- Relieves pain and migraine headaches
- Eases joint pain and stiffness
- Relaxes muscles and increases flexibility
- Deep cleanses skin naturally
- Removes toxins and mineral waste
- Improves the immune system
- Increases metabolism
- Removes heavy metals, toxins and pollutants from the tissues
* Please note, while our heated classes are considered safe and therapeutic for healthy individuals, it is always recommended that you check with your doctor or a medical professional before practicing if you have any concerns. Because younger students are not able to regulate their body temperature as well as adults, students under 16 are not permitted to practice at BBY and those who are 16-18 must be accompanied by an adult. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!